Hello! Hope everyone is well and keeping safe? It was lovely to ring everybody up last week to see how everyone was getting on. We will continue to ring home over a two week period to keep in touch with you all.
We have another set of Rainbow Challenges for you to complete. They have already been tried and tested at home and we hope you enjoy doing them! Here are some pictures of the Rainbow Challenges in action! Remember the challenges don't have to be completed in a particular order as they are only suggested activities and can be done in any order, dependent on weather and time.
Here is a list of some Easter activity ideas for you all to enjoy!
1. Easter nests - You could make some delicious Easter nests to eat with your family.
2. Egg mosaic - You could use a variety of different materials to create your own egg mosaic. Think carefully about what kind of pattern you would like on your egg.
3. Easter hunt - Using either chocolate eggs or plastic eggs ask a grown up to hide the eggs around the house or in the garden for you to find.
4. Easter picture - Can you draw/paint an Easter picture? You could draw some Easter eggs, flowers, chicks or even the Easter bunny!
5. Easter basket - Can you make your own Easter basket to hold Easter treats?You could use an empty cardboard box and decorate it with paints or colourful Easter pictures.
Here is a list of resources also available to children.
PE with Joe Wicks on YouTube
Week days at 9am but you can visit any time on YouTube to view the workout.
Wildlife with Steve Backshall on Facebook
Everyday at 9.30am for answering all your wildlife, biology, conservation, geography and exploration questions.
Science with Maddie Moate on YouTube
Weekdays 11am. Maddie and Greg chat about science and nature!
Dance with Oti Mabuse on Facebook
Everyday at 11.30am but children can view the class at any time.
Storytime with David Walliams
Free story everyday at 11am on his website:
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
Stay safe! We are missing you all very much!
Early Years Team