This week we have been focusing on all things "Science!"
It has been science week in school this week and in year 2 we have looked at all different aspects of science.
We worked with Year 1 to complete our Science carousel.
There were 5 different activities that we completed, these were:
- We looked at how we could bend, twist, squash and stretch different materials.
- We created different food chains.
- We looked at how different animals need different habitats.
- We planted seeds and thought about what flowers need to be able to grow.
- We looked at the bones in the human body and created our own skeleton.